Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Greetings. I have two questions please. 1. Are there any mind maps in this software?
2. I found the roadmap but I can not edit the names of the components in it. Do you know this problem?

2 answers

Hi @MIchael Deken,

Welcome to the community!

Mindmaps are not native in Confluence. But there are several diagramming apps available in the marketplace that can add that functionality. This is one of the most commonly used extensions to Confluence overall, and one I would definitely recommend you to look into. See a list on the marketplace to get you started.

For your second question, I suppose you refer to the roadmap planner macro. You can edit most of the items on it, but it is not always that intuitive. First of all, you will have to

• edit the page your macro is on;
  • edit the macro itself

It will then open up in a dialog screen:

Screenshot 2021-04-10 at 12.10.11.png 

Then, click on the title you want to change and ... here it comes: in the popup click on an items name and you should be able to start editing it. A lot of steps, but it should work ...

Hope this helps!

Hello everyone.
I thank you for the answer but still even after I edited the page and published it is not possible to change the names of columns :(
Please help me with the issue :)

What columns are you referring to? Can you share a screenshot and clearly point out what you want to change?

Hi @MIchael Deken,

The only differences I can see with my instance are these:

• your UI seems to be in Russian, but I cannot imagine that to be relevant ;-)
  • from the dates on your roadmap, it seems this is a very old one. Maybe your page is not converted to the new page editor yet (I would still be surprised if that relates to your issue, but I'm just keeping options open)
  • you are using Safari while I'm on Chrome

I have complete confidence in what you describe as the problem, but you are 100% sure that your title is not editable when you hover your mouse towards it? I am seeing similar views at first as in your screenshot:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 09.21.05.png 

But as soon as I come even close to the title:

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 09.21.19.png

It's not as if this behaviour is configurable somewhere, so I would expect this to work. If you keep seeing this with this specific macro, can you try to create a new one (maybe on a separate page using the new editor) to make sure it's not just something that's broken in this specific macro?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🥓🙅🏻‍♀️ Meet-less May Badge!

Hello Confluence Community!  What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less? This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. We la...

205 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you