Migration to wiki markup not working properly for composition macro, amongst others

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2012

Hi...

I am trying to do the long put-off upgrade to confluence 4.2.8 from 3.4.9. One problem I have is that some macros are not being migrated to xhtml, even after the latest plugin is in place, and I have rerun the wiki markup conversion.

For instance, I have in my source:

<ac:macro ac:name="unmigrated-inline-wiki-markup">
  <ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">BLOCK</ac:parameter>
  <ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[{composition-setup}{composition-setup}]]></ac:plain-text-body>
</ac:macro>

whereas if I create a new page and add it I get:

<ac:macro ac:name="composition-setup">
  <ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[ ]]></ac:plain-text-body>
</ac:macro>

I don't really care per se, but the cloak and deck macros are not working in the pages that have been migrated.

Like I say, I have rerun the task to migrate content but it makes no difference to this page. How can I change it in the db so that it thinks this page is available to be re-migrated? How can I try to convert a single page so I can up the debug and not worry about the other 1500 broken pages?

(I'm not going to rant about the new editor, I'm not going to rant about the new editor....)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brendan Patterson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013
0 votes
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2012
You can find and edit this page even though it contains unmigrated content, right? In which case, is the composition setup macro needed any more? The Composition plugin has been updated for Confluence 4, and the documentation suggests this macro is no longer mandatory as it once was. http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/composition-setup

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events