Migrating individual pages

Перцев Дмитрий December 2, 2021

Hey!
Is there a Confluence plugin or solution that would allow individual pages to migrate (not import / export an entire space) from one Confluence instance to another Confluence instance?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

THis plug in, comala-publishing , used to allow publishing of a page between instances. Thier documentation doesn't list that as a feature, so you should contact them to ask if it is still supported.

The other method I use is manual. I have the source editor installed. I edit the source page, go to the source editor, copy all of the code. THen create a new matching page for the source, edit that page in source view, and paste the code. Works well, but you will have to manually move attachements and images.

Перцев Дмитрий December 8, 2021

@Bill Bailey 

Hey! Thank you for the suggested solutions!

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation  @Bill Bailey!

Hello @Перцев Дмитрий welcome to the community. 

If you want to keep content in sync between instances, then one option would be Comala Remote Publishing which is an add on for Comala Document Management.

You can try the products free for 30 days on the Atlassian Marketplace. If you have any questions you can contact our friendly Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com

All the best

James

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events