Migrates everything?

I am currently using an Confluence on-demand with a view to moving the company across to a Download version just after Christmas. I have read the article regarding migrating from on-demand to download, where I have to create 2 instances (on-demand download version plus a normal instance) then migrate from on-demand to the on-demand download version, then migrate from the on-demand download version to the instance I wish to use.

My question is this - when doing these migrations (especially the first step), are all of the users comments maintained and are all attachments (that have ben uploaded) brought across as well? If so, are all attachment versions brought across?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Steve,

Assuming the migration is successfull, everything should be migrated along. So you shouldn't worry about it. :)

Many thanks for the confirmation =)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

133 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you