looking for solution for one my clients.
We successfully migrated two instance into one. Both Jiras and Confluence.
All of the testing went fine, so we ran prod migration.
After some time on prod, customer employee found out, that links are broken.
We fixed the integrated links, but soon we discovered that they are talking about link in Jira task descriptions.
They are using both short and long links to reach the confluence.
Old confluence is still available, so it is possible to resolve those links.
But after space migration from old to new, the base URL is different, it page ID is different and the is no "UUID" to resolve the link.
Anyone faced to similar issue and resolve it?
Thanks for any tip.
I explained the procedure to Tomas.
Basically you need to get the old pageId, call an API to retrieve the space key and space title from the old instance using the old pageId.
Then you need to call an API using the retrieved space key and title on the new instance where you get the new page id.
Then, you need to replace the ids and base url.
I recommend using python.
Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events