It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Microsoft Planner connection

Hello, I'm looking to see whether there is a way to link Microsoft Planner (we have just had to migrate from Trello to MS Planner) into Confluence...

Any help appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @brian.hardwick !

Currently, there is no native integration between Confluence and Microsoft Planner.

I was also unable to find any software for that in the marketplace. With this in mind, I would love to understand a little bit more about your use case. I came up with a few questions for that, here they are?

1. What part of Microsoft Planner do you need integrate in Confluence
  2. What do you hope to achieve with this integration Between Confluence and Microsoft Planner?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Diego Canto Rodrigues !

Thanks for coming back to me on this.  Basically we are an operational team within a digital part of our business who use Confluence - so we are trying to use confluence to manage our activity, but MS planner actually helps us to manage line level tasks for reporting purposes, as we use Microsoft Office 365.  We were thinking that if there was a link even to view a plan board, it would tie everything together.  Maybe there is a better way for us to achieve this and we just don't know what it is?

There is a link to view confluence pages within MS Teams, but it's the actual planner part we'd like to see in confluence.  Hope that makes sense!

Thank you,

Brian

Hello there, @brian.hardwick !
Thanks for clarifying your uses. If you have a link to the planner itself, we could use the iFrame Macro to include that within one of your pages. Here is our documentation on the macro, Brian:

Hope this helps!

I'd be interested in understanding how you get on with this @brian.hardwick - similar situation in our environment trying to combine use of O365 tools with Confluence

Like Diane_Lee likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

269 views 9 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you