Microsoft Linked Account Not Working Correctly

bill.davis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 23, 2021

I have a Microsoft linked account to confluence. Even though I am a Space Admin for a confluence space, I am unable to create a Page in the Space, and also cannot see other pages in the space despite having access. 

I have verified I am a Space Admin for the Space in the Space Settings -> Permissions Tab. 

Yet Whenever I try to Create a Page I get "We can't create a page for you" "You no longer have permission to create a page here, or the space has recently been deleted. Contact your space admin so they can troubleshoot"

The above is funny, because I am the Space Admin. 

We've also tried the "Request Access" button on restricted pages. Even though I get a notification that says someone "shared a page with you" I still cannot access the page that was shared. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
bill.davis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 23, 2021

Turns out the Overview page was restricted, which breaks creating new pages even for those with access. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events