Meeting notes blueprint cannot be edited

Christopher Wilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2018

I've been using an edited form of the meeting notes blueprint for the past few months.  A few days ago my tables were suddenly resized in the blueprint and no matter how many times i changed the column widths, they reverted each time I saved a page.  After messing with this for a bit I decided to just delete my custom blueprint and start over again from the default Meeting notes blueprint.  However, after doing so, I don't have an option to edit this blueprint anymore.  I have the same issue when viewing the global space blueprints as well.

Capture.PNG

8 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2018

Hi All,

It is currently not possible to edit the meeting notes template as mentioned on our Confluence editing improvements due to the changes being made to the editor.

h2. *Temporarily missing features and workarounds*

Some features will be temporarily unavailable as we rewrite them to be faster and more stable:

*Meeting notes blueprint customization:* Disabled while the template editor gets updated to match the new templates. As a temporary workaround, you can [create your own template|https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/blueprints-and-user-created-templates-724764985.html].

Henrik Melsom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2018

Thanks for the swift reply. When will it be back?

Deleted user November 28, 2018

This is still broken. It's been months! Can you please tell us when this will work again?

Joshua Haynes November 28, 2018

I've just about given up on Atlassian fixing this at this point.  Everything with the cloud implementation is all messed up and has been since they changed their forms to the new format.  Well they sort of changed their forms to the new format, I have random pages that revert and seem to decide on their own when to use the new format and when to use the old.  Very disappointing.

Like Grady Drew likes this
5 votes
Martin Mlostek August 2, 2018

bump again!

3 votes
Mikkel Lauridsen August 28, 2018

bump

2 votes
Tom Alderson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 2, 2018

till not working?  Is there a projected date the functionality will be available once again?

2 votes
Delamon Rego
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 15, 2018

bump

1 vote
Steve Whittaker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 2, 2018

bump!

1 vote
Henrik Melsom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 2, 2018

bump!

1 vote
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Hi!

Please, check that you still have System Administrator global permission.

Christopher Wilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2018

Yes, I have the site-admins permission which gives me access to everything.  Also, I'm able to edit every blueprint except for the meeting notes one as shown below.  I'm sure there is some connection between this blueprint not be editable and my previous changes to this blueprint randomly breaking after months of use:

Capture.PNG

Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2018

I see.

Not sure whether it'll work or not but try to disable/enable it here:

Manage add-ons.jpgMeeting Notes.jpg

Eiji Hachiya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 3, 2018

Hi,

I have a same issue. I guess due to the Confluence have updated meeting note blueprint. 

---

Eiji

Joshua Haynes July 12, 2018

bump for attention

Norm Malloch
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 9, 2018

I am having the same issue. The template is no longer available to edit.

Grady Drew August 24, 2018

I'm having the exact same issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events