EDIT: these aren't headers, they are sections. See: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Section
However, the UWC is translating them as headers (a good thing if I can get it to recognize title sections!)
The converter is working (after using the UWC exporter to create the files) except for one thing, only h2 and below headers are being converted. The syntax for h2 headers looks like this:
== Header 2 ==
This gets turned into a Confluence h1 tag ... so each header is pushed down a level and h1 isn't recognized. When I convert a file with "= Header 1 =" it is rendered as straight text:
= Header 1 =
Any ideas on how to fix this?
I am clearly not a developer - I finally found where this translation is taking place. The regex was wrong and luckily I have developers that can correct these types of things. The resulting regex was:
Works like a charm now.
I figured out that it is translating the Mediawiki sections into headers. The syntax described above looks like headers but is actually to define sections so that you can edit a specific section (or link to).
However, I can't find anywhere in the code that actually does this translation. I can only find where the headers are translated.
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs