Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Manage a Jira Status on a Confluence page

Main project has all stories defined in Jira (status is managed in Jira)

I have a Confluence Document (functional specifications) for each user story stored in Jira.

I want to be able to change the status of the associated Jira Issue (Story) directly in Confluence.

How can I proceed ?

• Add the Jira Issue status in Confluence Document in Modification mode so that we can change the Issue status directly in Confluence ? => Is it possible
  • Add a particular status on the confluence document that trigger a change in the associated Jira Issue status ? => Is it possible
  • All possibilities to do this is welcomed 

Thanks a lot for help

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @HO_CEPICARD ,

unfortunately, Confluence/Jira integration allows you to have a real time view about JIRA tickets in Confluence but you can't transition/edit and so on on Confluence. 

Confluence provide a link to a specific ticket so you can go to jira side and then back to confluence using mentioned link.

I checked on the marketplace but it seems there is no app for your requirment.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

99 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you