Making table rows white

Floris de Vries July 1, 2022

Hi,

I am editing tables with text, but the top 3 rows are grey and I cant make them white. I think it has something to do with the table header option but no effect there if I click it.

Grt Floris

3 answers

1 vote
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2022

Hi @Floris de Vries ,

Welcome to Atlassian community . 

Have you tried using the "Change cell color " option. Try that and it should work. 

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 9.35.07 PM.png

I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Floris de Vries July 4, 2022

No that doesn't help, 'White' isnt an option in the palet, Its only anoption to choose 'no colour' which is usually white, but not if confluence sees a line as a header, then 'no colour' is grey. Problem is confluence sees three top lines as headers and I cant swith it of  via the option to turn of the header so I have to delete the table and bult a new one. 

So it doesnt help

Like # people like this
0 votes
Christopher Olberding
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 12, 2023

I think you were right - I've done the same things when I make a table with a single row and then add rows. I messed around with the 'heading row' button and got the gray bg to only apply to the top row. 

0 votes
Derek Alex October 10, 2023

Hmm, no answer to this issue ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events