Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make an Agile Wallboard gadget viewable to a Confluence guest

Kelly McAteer April 28, 2023

I am trying to build a Confluence page that gives view only access to an Agile Wallboard gadget to Confluence guests.

I have tested my filter configuration and for a guest user they are unable to see the board with the attached error shown, which I think is an expected error. My filter is shared with my organisation (any user signed into myorg.atlassian.net). The test user only has Guest access to the Confluence product.

wallboard test.png

The issue that I am having is that the Guest users can not have access to the Jira project that these issues are hosted in due to licensing fees and privacy concerns, but should be allowed to see an overall view of the Kanban board, similar to what they would see if they were paid Jira users.

Is there any way, either through native functionality, or third party add-on, that I can achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2023

Hi @Kelly McAteer ,

user with no access to project issues on jira can't visualize that report on confluence side. This is intended to avoid data security risks.

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events