Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a beautiful home page

Scott Roberts March 30, 2022

The default pages and elements (macros, etc.) are fairly plain and ugly. I’d like to compose a pages that more visually engaging. For example, I tried to do something simple - rows of custom panels within page layouts to display my company’s departments. While the page is responsive and I can a mobile friendly / responsive presentations, I cannot justify the text to the Center of each box. I’d much rather use the Spaces Marco for the automation it offers but it’s sooo ugly and I’ve not found any documentation resources to customize it visually. Does any have any advice? I love the product, just don’t like the look. 

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2022

Hi @Scott Roberts and welcome to the community!,

While Confluence does have a lot of visual and functional goodies under the hood, it is true that not everything is possible out of the box.

If you feel limited in terms of branding and styling flexibility, the Atlassian Marketplace offers apps with a focus on just this aspect: making a great product even greater. This may contain formatting macros or even complete styling and theming capabilities. 

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events