Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main user account missing

Luis Benitez Ruiz January 10, 2023

As described on in my title, I have for some reason lost access to the account i used to create the confluence page, I was not able to login to atlassian as it did not recognize my email address, I used my company e-mail address and had the password saved to chrome.

But was forwarded to create a new user to gain access, so now i sit here with a created space I don't have full access to anymore, not sure how I can fix this as if i go in to the team members overview I can clearly see the first account i created there. they are made with the same email address, don't know where i should direct my self to fix this, I'm trying to "sell" to my employer that we really need Confluence to improve our KB.TinyTake10-01-2023-11-26-43.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2023

Hi @Luis Benitez Ruiz and welcome to the community,

If you are a site/confluence admin you can grant access to your space. Have you tried that?

Luis Benitez Ruiz February 9, 2023

So I technically am, but i lost access to the main account even though i use the same email address to login. and now the account i login to is a user without access to control users and so on.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events