cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing list watching a space

Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015

Hello,

I want a large number of people to watch a space. For this I want to add a mailing list at Tools > Manage Watchers > Watching this page.

First I have a little problem:

There are some mailing lists that are found and others that are not. This must be simple, but where do I administer which mailing lists are available? (I don't need a fully technical explanation, just a quick hint where to look).

Secondly, a question:

Will using a mailing list automatically ensure that the list of watchers will always be up to date with people being added to the mailing list automatically becoming watchers?

1 answer

0 votes
Vera Henrichs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015

I guess you should make new group of users and add that to the watch-list.Easier to handle and sort of a mailinglist.

As far as I know, watchers will always be informed of every change (unless you uncheck it when saving).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events