Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail (outlook express) to a Confluence Page

luciapmj September 13, 2022

Mail to Confluence.
How can I send a mail (gmail or outlook express) to a Confluence Page?
Is it free?

This functionality is available in Trello. I send an e-mail from outlook expresss (or gmail) that creates a new trello board.  Does this functionality also exist in Confluence?

How can I find the address to my Confluence page?

Como posso enviar um e-mail para uma página do Confluence?
Essa disponibilidade é grátis?
Como encontro o *endereço de e-mail* para usar para enviar mensagens para páginas do Confluence.
Eu uso muito esta funcionalidade no TRELLO.
Envio um e-mail da minha caixa de mensagens e esse e-mail abre um novo quadro na minha página do TRELLO. Essa funcionalidade existe também no Confluence?

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

@luciapmj Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The functionality you are looking for is not (yet) supported by Confluence Cloud. There is an open feature request for this which you can check out in JAC. You can watch it and upvote it there. Sorry I don't have a more positive answer for you.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

@luciapmj please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events