Macro to display list of pages and modification date

Patricia González May 24, 2022

Hello,

I want to know if it's possible to have a macro (in Confluence Cloud) that list pages and modification dates on another page filtering for example by label or parent page.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Patricia González ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Try Page properties and page properties report Macro. Below page has the info for you. 

I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Patricia González May 24, 2022

Hi @Srinatha T ,

I have looked the page property macros. With that macro i will have to put this information (title and date of last modification) manually correct?

Is there a way to do it more automated, like indicating that i will want that information but without the need to do it manually?

Thanks,

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 24, 2022

@Patricia González , yes, but if you are looking for an automated report which will actually give you the pages report then you will have to go for some third party plugins. I did a quick search and I think below macro has the feature you are looking for.

Thanks,

Srinath T

Mattia _bitvoodoo ag_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2022

Hello @Patricia González 

The Viewtracker app is another alternative that provides a report with the desired information.

Best regards

Mattia

Like Srinatha T likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders