Macro on blueprint. On page create from blueprint, need to drive macro's opener.

Steve Niles
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 16, 2019

I have a macro on a blueprint I'm developing.  It relies on macro parameters which will be different for each page.   I have an opener override set by AJS.MacroBrowser.SetMacro JSOverride.   How can I get this function driven (or some other function) when a page is create is done from this blueprint?

For my purposes, I can't use template variables to override the macro parameters.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Steve Niles
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 31, 2019

Thanks!    Done.

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2019

Hello Steve and welcome to the Community!

Something to be aware of is this is a support community and not often browsed by developers. We want to ensure you get the responses and answers you need so we would suggest you check out the Developer Community. The Developer Community may have more available resources to answer or address your developer questions.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events