Macro and wiki markup

Jürgen Müller October 14, 2012

We use Confluence 4.3 testinstance with Themebuilder Plugin. I want to use a Macro eg. favourite-pages. But when i use {Favourite Pages} or {favourite-pages} as wikimarkup I get the error message: Unknown Macro. How can I use this macros as wikimarkup in the plugin ?

Thanks

EDIT: The problem is how can i insert a macro as wiki markup in the RTE. The macro can I find with the macro bwoser. The favourite Page Macro exists but when i wrote {Favourite Pages} or {favourite-pages} in the RTE it can't rendering.

1 answer

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2012

Hello,

Based on the description, you can try to confirm if the plugin related to this macro is already installed. Also, did you try to find it via insert > other macros? Atlassian works with another plugin that carry this favourite question too, please, you might be interested to read about Confluence Community Bubbles plugin.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.adaptavist.confluence.bubbles

Hope it helps you!

Kind Regards

Giuliano Tenedini

Jürgen Müller October 16, 2012

Hi Giuliano,

thanks for your answer. Yes, i can find the macro via macro-browser. But for use this macro in the Theme Builder i need his wiki markup. The old wiki markup for this macro I can't use. I get the error message: Unknown Macro, both in RTF and after rendering the Theme Builder Plugin. I change now the title of the post because it#s not only a problem with plugin.

Kind Regards

Jürgen Müller

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events