Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a way to mark pages as important in a way my whole team can see it

joel henry May 9, 2023

I'm looking for a way for all users in my team to be able to mark/flag pages for discussion (enabling meetings to run smoother and faster) - no time wasted on projects where nothing has moved/changed.

I thought the starring might achieve this, but I believe that it only applies for individual users (i.e. the rest of the team can't see which pages I have starred)

is there a way that a team-wide indicator can be placed on pages?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi @joel henry and welcome!

A possible solution would be to set a label on the pages you want to flag (for example a label named "to-discuss"). After this, you create a central page with the macro "Content by Label" in it which references your label. This way, all the pages marked get pulled automatically into your central page so that you can use this page in your meetings.

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Great suggestion @Michel Neeser 

I'll add that the Share button on the top right of the page can also be an easy way to send a page by email to a group or individuals with a comment (like "Please read and comment").

If you have standing meeting pages (re-used regularly), you can also add them as shortcuts in the left-hand navigation panel of Confluence, just above the page tree. If you are regularly creating new pages that people need to read/comment this isn't the best option, but it is kind of a way to "star" the pages and make them easier/quicker to find.

Like Michel Neeser likes this
joel henry May 10, 2023

this worked great - thanks @Michel Neeser 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events