Erik Brandt January 7, 2022

Before login the following is shown on the screen:

---------------------------------------

We cannot log you in right now

Contact your administrator.

5e0cb7f5-c377-4511-b5d1-5da062ddec20

---------------------------------------

My administrator is not able to help.

The same problem happens when login in to jira and on two different machines.

Once the problem was solved by deleting the browser history. But this time it does not help.

Can you give me a hint?

Regards

Erik Brandt

2 answers

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

Hi @Erik Brandt 

Welcome to the Community!!

By looking at the URL, it seems like your company has integrated an IdP (Where you use the same Username and Password for all the Applications that you use in Company) with Confluence Instance. Maybe you should contact your Admin for getting this resolved.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Erik Brandt January 12, 2022

For now I changed the passname. Unfortunately the same errormessage showed up. Apparently login is interrupted every time I confirm the passname in the Authenticator.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2022

@Erik Brandt Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Are you using Chrome?  Can you try logging in through a incognito window and reporting back what happens?  

Erik Brandt January 7, 2022

URL-address in Chrome: https://confluence.eg.dk

After logging in the result is:

Confluence-login.jpg

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

@Erik Brandt looks like you are using Chrome.  It also looks like you are logged into Chrome with a Google account. This is most likely the issue.  You can open an incognito browser window and then you Google account credentials will not be used when logging in or you can use a different browser.  I think this will fix your issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events