Login only as administrator possible

HollaDieWaldfee April 13, 2021

Hello,

we can only login as administrator in confluence since last week. If i try to login as a user, i get the message "Folgende Fehler sind aufgetreten: Fehler beim Anmeldeversuch - versuchen Sie es erneut."

If i try to change the password of the user, i get the message "Folgende Fehler sind aufgetreten: Fehler beim Ändern des Benutzerpassworts. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in Ihren Serverprotokollen."

If i try to delete a user, i get the message "There was an error during user deletion: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: Forbidden (403) Beim Laden dieser Seite ist der Fehler "403 - Forbidden" aufgetreten. client.forbidden.exception Zur Jira Startseite. Please check your log files for more details."

and i can't add a new user. So it is not possible to user confluence anymore. The problem is the same with version 7.9.3 and with the newest version 7.12.0!

What can we do, to find this bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2021

That suggests your Crowd is read only or having other problems, you'll need to read the logs to see the full error message, which should tell you what the problem is.

You haven't said if you are using an external directory for users, but if you're using the internal one, then the (embedded) Crowd will be logging to the main Confluence application log <confluence home>/logs/atlassian-confluence.log

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events