Load Test procedure in Linux for JIRA and Confluence

naga raja August 17, 2017

Can any body please let me know how to do the load test on my JIRA and Confluence setvers(app,web,db). Its urgent

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

You'll need to build the tests you want to perform using load testing tools.

There's a doc on https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/jira-performance-testing-available-tools-729743538.html for doing JIRA and the same basic principles apply to Confluence, although you will need to remember that the data is a very different shape in the two systems.

I need scripts to perform load test on both JIra and Conflence servers

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2017

Ok, you'll need to write some to test what you want to test.

There are some jmeter ones for older versions of JIRA and Confluence that Atlassian used to use, but I'm not aware of any for more recent versions, or if any other users have ones they're willing to share with you for a starting point.

Could you  please suggest , what are the list of scripts we have to run in linux server for both JIra and Confluence

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2017

I don't know what you mean by that.

Thanks for your information.

0 votes

Required applications would be JDK1.8 and Jmeter3.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events