Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listveiw when create blogpost

frithjof falck May 10, 2022

I have  set up a confiform form which creates a page and gives the use the oppurtunity to create a blog post at the same time. When the blog post gets created from a IFTTT macro i get a listview inside the blogpost. The form is in a user macro.

Any idea why this happens?

source code from the blog post which gets created below:

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="6fc75eff-20ff-492a-a70a-6b447da3e2f1" ac:name="confiform-list" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="filter">id:5957f9bb-22e9-447b-a4fd-67f56168b229</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="pageTitle">
<ac:link>
<ri:page ri:content-title="Velg type"/>
</ac:link>
</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">Hendelse</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>Text here.</p>
<p> planlegges her: <a href="https://server/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=xxxxxxxx">Trykk her</a>
</p>
<p>
<strong>about</strong>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="1f255302-8db2-4eb8-a6c5-80e918282d13" ac:name="confiform-field" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="messageToShowWhenEmpty">ikke oppgitt</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">opprettelse</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

Hi

I believe this is because ConfiForms finds ConfiForms macros that are without a container (ConfiForms Field macros, Edit Controls...) and wraps them for you to make sense for ConfiForms to render (adds context and form, and adds a filter to point at the current record)

See https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Using+ConfiForms+app+as+template+engine+to+create+pages+in+Confluence#UsingConfiFormsappastemplateenginetocreatepagesinConfluence-WhyConfiForms%22auto-wraps%22everythingwithConfiFormsListViewonacreatedpage

Alex

frithjof falck May 10, 2022

Thanks!

Figured it out now!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events