Listing ALL users with 2FA

Rodrigo De Oliveira April 25, 2022

Hi,

For my audit I need to list all users with MFA/2FA. Is there any possibility in the plan? I only need this function, so it doesn't made sense to change plans.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Bharath Kumar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2024

Hey Rodrigo,
Not sure if this helps now, but hope it does for anyone viewing in future

YOu can check the documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/enforce-two-step-verification/#Find-the-accounts-without-two-step-verification-enabled.

Process of elimination should help determine the ones with MFA

Paul Burville April 29, 2024

Really? you are expecting customers of a paid platform to use process of elimination to find user without MFA enabled? I understand that being able to enforce it might be a premium feature (even though it shouldnt)

Surely this is basic security 101 for an online platform, along with some other basic security features that seem to be lacking?

I dont think having security as a premium feature is really the way to go as this a basic necessity these days. and in the event a customer account is breached it will be Atlassian's name on the media posts and the shrugging of shoulders and a response saying should or paid us more money I dont think sounds very responsible.

Security should be for all versions (perhaps not free versions) and then enhance them with some extra levels but to restrict basic level security for all but the big spenders seems wrong, even MS offer the basic tiers a decent security suite

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events