List users admin page default number of users displayed?

Concerning "User management" in Confluence, on the List Users results page how can I change the default max. users displayed to be higher than 10? I would rather it default to 50 per page rather than 10...

An alternative I guess would be to add ?resultsPerPage=50 to the "Show all users" link but how can I do that?

(/admin/users/showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50)

3 answers

1 accepted

Works GREAT!

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function() {
AJS.$(".buttons > a[href^='showallusers']").attr('href', 'showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50');
});
</script>

One way to accomplish this would be to edit the link in the admin section in Confluence core and recompile Confluence.

A significantly easier approach would be to add a bit of JS to your Custom HTML:

&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
AJS.toInit(function() {
    AJS.$(".aui-nav &gt; li &gt; [href='/confluence/admin/users/showallusers.action']").attr("href", "/confluence/admin/users/showallusers.action?resultsPerPage=50");
});
&lt;/script&gt;

Just be sure to update the context path to match your own, if you're not using /confluence.

Thanks for the tip! I was able to take your Custom HTML example and make it work for our needs. Just tweeked the selector a bit. Here's what I came up with that finally worked on the "Users" admin page:

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function() {
AJS.$(".buttons > a[href^='showallusers']").attr('href', 'showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50');
});
</script>

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,087 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you