List users admin page default number of users displayed?

Marc Thompson January 2, 2014

Concerning "User management" in Confluence, on the List Users results page how can I change the default max. users displayed to be higher than 10? I would rather it default to 50 per page rather than 10...

An alternative I guess would be to add ?resultsPerPage=50 to the "Show all users" link but how can I do that?

(/admin/users/showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50)

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Thompson January 8, 2014

Works GREAT!

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function() {
AJS.$(".buttons > a[href^='showallusers']").attr('href', 'showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50');
});
</script>

0 votes
Marc Thompson January 2, 2014

Thanks for the tip! I was able to take your Custom HTML example and make it work for our needs. Just tweeked the selector a bit. Here's what I came up with that finally worked on the "Users" admin page:

<script type="text/javascript">
AJS.toInit(function() {
AJS.$(".buttons > a[href^='showallusers']").attr('href', 'showallusers.action?reset=true&resultsPerPage=50');
});
</script>

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2014

One way to accomplish this would be to edit the link in the admin section in Confluence core and recompile Confluence.

A significantly easier approach would be to add a bit of JS to your Custom HTML:

&lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;
AJS.toInit(function() {
    AJS.$(".aui-nav &gt; li &gt; [href='/confluence/admin/users/showallusers.action']").attr("href", "/confluence/admin/users/showallusers.action?resultsPerPage=50");
});
&lt;/script&gt;

Just be sure to update the context path to match your own, if you're not using /confluence.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events