List of "created date", "last modifed date" and "last modified by" on each pages in space

Hisamitsu Koga November 24, 2016

I would like to extract a list of "created date", "last modifed date" and "last modified by" on each pages in our space. Is it possible?

For example, 
Each pages have "Created by xxxxxxxx, xxxxxxx | xxxx, last modified by xxx, xxxxxxx | xxxx on Nov 18, 2016" on the top of page. It is good if we can extract such information from all of the pages in our space.

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Reiner _smartics_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2016

I do not know if this could be achieved with Confluence macros. Probably there is a solution with user macros (but I'm not an expert for this). Therefore I suggest another possible solution.

You could use the Display Document Properties Macro of the (commercial) projectdoc Toolbox. You would also need to add the Document Properties Marker Macro (which is similar to the Page Properties Macro) which would supply the information you are looking for.

This is how the Display Document Properties Macro is used:

screenshot.png

The Template is something like this:

${Creation Date}, ${Last Modification Date}, ${Last Modifier}

You may also add any text like this

The document has been created on ${Creation Date} and has been last modified on ${Last Modification Date} by ${Last Modifier}.

Disclaimer: I'm one of the authors of the projectdoc Toolbox - which is available on the Atlassian Marketplace. wink

Hisamitsu Koga November 25, 2016

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Is there any possible solution / way to achieve this request by Confluence standard function only without any plugin?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events