List of pages that I'm watching

Jena Yuen November 13, 2018

Is there a way to receive a list of pages that I'm watching? I can see notifications regarding pages that I'm watching and edits page to those pages. I would like to be able to navigate to a list of all pages that I'm watching. 

Thanks for your help! 

Best,

Jena

3 answers

7 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2018

In cloud go to Profile picture -> Settings. On the page it takes you to there will be a Watches tab.

Wireball MacCarter August 1, 2022

Thank you - that got me to the right area.  Looks like they've buried it a bit further now - under Profile picture -> manage Settings -> Notifications tab.

Like Piotr Janik likes this
Slava Gefen February 6, 2023

Thanks, it helped!

0 votes
Deleted user November 13, 2018

Hi @Jena Yuen,

Yes, you will be able to check the list of watches that you are watching. Navigate to your profile section and check for the watches section.

community3.PNG 

Thanks,

Sravya

Jena Yuen November 13, 2018

Hi @[deleted]

Thanks for your response. I do not have the same layout as your screenshot. I am using Atlassian Cloud. On my notifications icon, I can see the updates and changes made to the pages I'm watching; however, there is no icon for "Watches." 

My profile icon is at the bottom of the page. 

Best,

Jena

0 votes
Nicki Repici November 13, 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure which version/platform you're using for Confluence, but in 6.11 server, you can do the following:

Select your icon > Watches.

A list of all spaces and pages you're watching will display here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events