List of active users

Daniel Silva May 8, 2019

Hi,

I recently upgraded my confluence license and needed to remove users from my space so that the assets fit within the license number.

Currently the license is 10 users and the system returns me 38 active. I need to find a listing of these users to be able to disable them. 

image 1.PNG

In the option to list all users, we have hundreds of users. Our system was integrated with AD.

Image 2.PNG

How can I list these active users?

Best Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2019

Hello there, Roberto!

Happy to assist you with this.

We have an article below with a few different ways you can determine which users are licensed:

Within the UI, you can get a listing of groups and users that are assigned Global Permissions by navigating to Confluence Admin > Global Permissions. You can find the groups via Confluence Admin > Groups to reveal their members.

Within the article, there is also a way to find out via the database, so review that out if you want to do it outside of the UI.

We also have a feature request below to add this as a feature in the UI:

• CONFSERVER-54271 Have a function to export a list of users counting towards Confluence license

I would recommend voting on the feature and watching it so you can receive updates in the future if anything changes.

I hope this has been of some help to you, but if you have any further issues, please do let me know.

Regards,

Shannon

Daniel Silva May 8, 2019

Shannon, 

Very thank you!

Best Regards!

Roberto Miasack

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2019

You're very welcome, Roberto!

Just let me know if you have any questions! Otherwise, take care and have a pleasant rest of your week.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events