Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of JIRA Project in Confluence page

Guillaume Bourelly December 14, 2017

Hello,

Is there a way to have a Confluence page who list all JIRA Project with a link to her own service desk portal?

I would like to have the JIRA Service Desk Portal in a Confluence Page.

Thanks  

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Guillaume,

Could you clarify what it is exactly you want to do? Do you want to embed your actual portal in a Confluence page, or do you want a list of all the Customer Portal URLs for easy access?

If you're on Confluence Server, you can use an iFrame to embed the portal in a page.

If you simply want the links, you will need to insert those individually into a Confluence page once you obtain them from the project in Jira.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Hi,

The fact is that we want a Customer Portal more user friendly.

For example, we don't want the recent list on the customer portal.

So the iFrame is not the solution for the moment.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Guillaume

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2017

Guillaume,

Can you let me know what you mean by Recent List? Do you mean the user's past tickets? 

Regards,

Shannon

Capture.PNGThis one

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2017

Guillaume,

That's the primary section of Customer Portal that allows users to raise requests. If you do not want users to raise requests via the portal, then you will need to edit your Requests Types in Service Desk and make sure they are listed under Hidden From Portal instead.

I hope this is clear but if you need assistance in this, please confirm your Jira Service Desk version.

Thank you!

Shannon

We want that the customer raise requests via the portal.

But this section on the home portal is not friendly for the user.

The users don't understand why there are one section Popular and one Recent.

So we would like to have only the section Popular.

Guillaume

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2017

Guillaume,

That section is the way to raise requests via the Portal. If you remove it, users will be unable to raise requests except via email if you set it up.

Can you let me know why you find it to be not user-friendly? What specifically about it is difficult for users. Is it simply the use of the word "Recent"?

I asked previously for your Jira Service Desk version, so if you can let me know that I can help you to customize your Portal to your liking.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon,

The users think that it's the only form that they have the right to raise requests.

I think that the best way to us it's to have only the link for each project with a little description for each. (see the attach)

I hope this is clear.

Reagrds,

Guillaume

JIRA Service Desk 3.6.4

JIRA Software 7.4.3

Capture.PNG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2017

Guillaume,

This customization is not possible.

We have a feature request below to request that all request types (projects) show by default rather than the most popular or most recent:

If you would like to see this feature, please vote on the request and watch it in order to be updated of any changes.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Thank you Shannon.

Regards,

Guillaume

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events