List Variable does not show list content in Confluence

Hi 

I am adding a global template in JIRA Confluence according to instructions https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf57/creating-a-template-701434853.html

I am adding a new variable of type List and I am able to add the content of the list, i.e., I enter each of the items in the  list, separated by commas

I save everything and publish the template but when I create a new page from that template, the available items from the list are not displayed

Please can you let me know what I am doing wrong

Many thanks in advance

Omara

2 answers

Hi Omara, following the instructions in your question I made a template space and made a space based on it.

I got the following result: Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 5.38.27 PM.png

After I choose one of the items, it creates a space with the item I chose (in that case "a").

Do you manage to see that list when you use your template or not?

Hi Cassiano,

Thanks for your reply

So , in my template, the list variable looks like this:

image2017-3-20 9:52:40.png

But unfortunately I cannot see the list when creating a new page from that template, the space is empty:

image2017-3-20 9:50:12.png

Hi Omara, in that case, I suggest you open a ticket with Atlassian support, so they can log in your instance and make a further investigation.

I am sure they will solve this issue, good luck.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

603 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you