Links to anchors in a table open the wrong row

NLeach October 5, 2021

I'm adding anchors within a glossary table to refer to other entries in that table. The anchor links, however, open the row after the anchor - the row I'm looking for is obscured by the top of the page.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 8, 2021

Hello, and welcome to the Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you join us.

Could you show an example of how your glossary table looks with the anchors and how the anchor links look on the page? Sometimes other macros can interfere with the page, so I want to make sure I understand the whole scope of the issue.

I appreciate your help!

Shannon

suhayl.khan January 27, 2022

Hi @Shannon S 

I have the same issue. It appears though the page doesn't recognise/take into consideration the hovering header row. If the header row wasn't there, it would land on the correct row, but what ends up happening is the header row covering the row where the anchor is. 

This also happens when I change something in a row to be a 'Heading' and use that link (I think effectively its the same as anchoring?).

Thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2022

Hello Suhayl,

Thank you for following up. I'll need to see the Confluence page in question, so can you please have your administrator raise a ticket with us? Then, they can copy you on the ticket they create.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact

I see your Confluence Cloud site is on the Premium plan, so you're entitled to Premium support, and I want to make sure we properly assist you.

Thank you for your help!

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Cloud Support

Like suhayl.khan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events