Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Link to anchor in UI Tab

Could somebody give an advice how to insert link to anchor that is placed in macros UI Tab within the same page

3 answers

Hi Nataly,

In macro UI tab, you can insert anchor as #<anchor name present in the page>. For more information please visit this document https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/anchors-139442.html.

Thanks,

Santwana

Hi Santwana,

Thank you for answer!

But I'm afraid I should describe the issue more carefully. The case is the anchor is placed within one UI Tab, and the corresponding link (as #<anchor name present in the same page, but another UI Tab>) is placed within another UI Tab. And the link doesn't work.

Have you ever faced to such?

Thanks,

Nataly

Could this problem be solved? I have the same problem and I am looking for a solution.

Like bushrakECU likes this

I have the same issue, can this be solved in near future?

Thanks

Only a workaround:

Link to a tabbed item

When navigating to a tab, the URL will be updated with a hash reference. This URL can be used to link directly to a tab located on a page. 

e.g. https://confluence.com/display/Spacekey/Pagename#tab-Tabname

Include the macro "Table of contents" and use the the Include / Exclude Headings parameter.

I tried this work around, but it doesn't seem to work. The link appears when I hover over it. But when I click nothing happens.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

470 views 18 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you