Link to a section of PDF attached document

Farhad Ashktorab March 10, 2020

I am trying to link my confluence page to a PDF document which i have uploaded in my page. so imagine that i want to link my Heading to another heading inside the PDF and mind you to access the PDF in my confluence page you need to click it to open

2 answers

0 votes
andrew morrison December 14, 2020

I asked for this a couple of years ago when i was looking to develop a wiki for my work technical library. the response i got was that it wasn't on the radar, and likely never would be.

Based on that, and that being a critical thing for me in being able to send a user to the right page of a document, i searched around, and have used a free wiki product called tiddlywiki. it is not as polished or great as confluence, but it does that one thing that i need to do cleanly.,

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2020

Hey @Farhad Ashktorab ! Being extremely short, I will tell you that this is currently not possible for our Cloud platform or Server.

I have faced a similar request some time ago while working with Atlassian Server platform. At the time, I raised a feature request for that. Today, after your question I raised the same request for the cloud platform.

You can check both of them here:

Currently, the best course of action would be to vote and watch the feature request. Voting for the feature helps to increase the request visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events