cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link-Window and Content Publishing Plugin in Confluence

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2012

Hi all,

we use the content publishing plugin to publish changes from one space to another. Regular links between pages in the source space are converted to the corresponding pages in the target space, so everything is fine.

Now the problem: we have created some links with the link-window makro, because the linked pages should open in a new browser window. These links are not converted by the content publishing plugin. From the target space, they link to the page in the source space.

Is there anything we can do to avoid this ? The only solution I found is to create the link in the source space with the target space as destination.

Thank you

Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joerg Bencke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2012

Hi,

1) both are "extensions" to confluence, contributed outside the confluence core functionality. So the content-publishing-plugin would need to be reprogrammed to include the link-window makro in its checks. So send a featurerequest to the authors about that

2) with several makros, moved pages or renamed pages are not tracked. I guess that would be a feature request for a "standard-api-call", trackbacks, basically, to find all makros that use pagenames in their parameters. Check the ticketsystem for a feature request and vote on it - or request it yourself. In both cases - but up the link for vote in here.

Good luck hunting

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2012

Hi Josh,

thank you for your answer. I have created a change request here: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CCPP-63

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events