Latest updated pages and blog posts does not work

Stefan Eklöf April 28, 2015

When I create new blog posts they do not show up in the list of latest blog posts at my front page anymore. They do exist, I can browse to the posts by opening the blog.

A similar thing is the case for the list of the latest updated pages at the front page. It won't show my latest updated pages anymore.

I strongly suspect that this has something to do with that I recently changed the date and time format configuration. I have tried to change it back but I am not sure what the default settings are.

Can somebody please help me with this really annoying problem?

2 answers

0 votes
Stefan Eklöf April 28, 2015

Hi Steve, thanks for your quick answer!

No, they do not appear, I have actually waited over night. 

OK, I will try reindexing. 

Can you confirm that the date formats in the attached image are the default ones? Or maybe that does not matter in this case.

dump.jpg

Regards

Stefan

Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

I would expect, that the date format shouldn't matter, as formating sould be done when rendering the content.

Stefan Eklöf April 29, 2015

OK, seems reasonable. Thanks!

Stefan Eklöf April 29, 2015

Just to close the case: Complete indexing helped solving the problem.

0 votes
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

Hi Stefan,

as latest updated pages and blogposts use the search, you may need to wait some minutes. Do the pages appear after 10 or 15 minutes?

If not, you may try to reindex your searchindex via /admin/search-indexes.action

Regards

Steve

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events