Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaTeX or MathJAX for Confluence Cloud?

Brian Catanzaro June 20, 2018

All the plugins I could find appear to work for the Server version and not the Cloud version of Confluence.  How can I search / filter / find plugins that work on the Cloud version?

-B

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2018

Hi Brian,

The Marketplace search page lets you filter by product and hosting option: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud

I noticed LaTeX Math is in the search results as being available in Cloud.

Thanks,

Ann

1 vote
Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2021

@Brian Catanzaro 

I would like to recommend LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence for Confluence Cloud. 

You can easily write math equations and formulas. It also provides Live Preview & Edit and Formula Bookmark. Please check details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j6n5HRuwy4 

0 votes
Parva C. - Narva Software August 18, 2021

Hi Brain,

We recently released an add-on especially for Confluence Cloud which allows rendering LaTeX as well as AsciiMath and MathML expressions in Confluence pages.

Please try out LaTeX Math for Confluence available at Atlassian Marketplace.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks,

Parva

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2022

I tried this just now and it's not fancy, but it works great and ticks the boxes for our teams that have math-heavy documents.  Thank you!

0 votes
Brian Catanzaro June 20, 2018

Thanks!  Looks like I need to figure out how to demo Cloud apps!

-B

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events