Just update Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant to 3.3.13 and this shows 0 users 0 groups

Netset December 20, 2022

Hej

after updating Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant to 3.3.13 on Confluence server 7.20.1 this version of Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant shows  0 users and 0 groups although all 10 users can log in with no problem 

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

I see the same in my Confluence 7.4.17 instance with CCMA 3.3.13. I'm checking other systems.

I don't see a bug documented in the Atlassian backlog for this. Have you had your Confluence Admin reach out directly to Atlassian Support yet?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

I have opened a ticket with Atlassian support.

Like Netset likes this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 27, 2022

Atlassian Support has opened a bug for this.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/MIG-1259

They note that even though the screen says 0 users and 0 groups, the correct number of users and groups is actually migrated.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events