Jira status to be shown on confluence

Emad Khan January 19, 2022

I'm trying to show the jira status in a table on confluence using the JIRA issues macro.

I get the following results:

Capture.PNG

What I want however is to not have it appear as a table under the Status heading. How can I achieve this?

1 answer

2 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022
Emad Khan January 20, 2022

Hi Bill, Thanks for responding!

When it is set up as a single issue, this is how it shows up. In the single issue, columns are not selectable. 

Capture_singleissue.PNG

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

OK, then select the display as table option?

Emad Khan January 20, 2022

Well with the table selected, the Status appears with the column header as in the OP.

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2022

I guess I don't understand the issue. You said you wanted it with columns, and that requires a table display. 

Emad Khan January 21, 2022

I just want the value as in the example above to print "Board Manufacturing". I don't want the column heading "Status" to show upCapture_tableomitted.PNG

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events