Jira software + Confluence processes

I having some problems with jira and confluence each are running about 30 processes, is there configuration issue ? How can we reduce count of active instances?

1 answer

0 votes

Should be three java processes, assuming you've got Confluence 6+

What exactly are all these "processes"?  I'm more familiar with *nix machines, where a process list is given by "ps", but I'm aware Windows does it differently and you might not be looking at the Java/Tomcat level.

Sorry i described a bit incorect, not processes but threads, so actualy i have about 10 projects, 6 active users, biggest project has above 150 issues. So main problem is that both jira and confluence ara slowe, and RAM usage is above 3GB for each, its abit confusing. Also Jira sometimes crashes, but in log files there is no information why this is hapening. 

Im running Jira 7.4.2 Confluence 5.9.8, on Centos 7, and using nginx as reverse proxy.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

101 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you