Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira dashboard for confluence pages

Henrik Gerdin February 11, 2020

Dear all,

I'm looking for a good APP to Jira/confluence (Cloud version) that can help me create charts for Confluence pages. I've tried a couple of different APP's as Custom Jira Charts for Confluence but they are all very limited. Most of the more "extensive" APPs are only available for the server version.

Do you have any preferred APPs to use when creating charts in Confluence? (Based on date in Jira)

2 answers

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Henrik Gerdin ,

We provide an app called Dashboard Hub for Confluence, which allows you to create custom charts in Confluence from different sources. There're dashboard custom templates, pre-set gadgets, ability to share externally... 

Best regards,

Gorka

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

Hi Henrik,

Eazybi is a great option. If you get jira version you can use the macro to display the charts in confluence.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events