Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira charts

Arpita February 5, 2020

Hey Community, 

I was adding a few gadgets on my Jira board and the Pie chart gadget looks really cool, but when I try to do the same on confluence I get a very 'blah' looking chart.

Does anyone know how I can get that JIRA gadget into confluence? 

This is how it looks in JIRA : (So Cool) 

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 13.15.40.png

And here is the confluence version : (Doesn't have the same feel) 

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 13.15.07.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2020

Hi @Arpita ,

If you're looking for better looking Jira pie charts on Confluence our app Custom Jira Charts for Confluence may be able to help with this issue.

It's a simple app that lets you quickly build professional-looking custom pie charts, bar charts and more on Confluence pages. You can select the colors, change the order and combine options together to build the charts you need.

You can try it out right now on our free interactive app playground to see if it's something that you might be interested in.

Pie Chart.png

I hope that helps resolve your problem.

Thanks,
Tom - Custom Charts Product Manager

Alex Bayes March 9, 2022

Why is it different?  

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Hi @Arpita

When you say the Jira one looks cool and the Confluence one does not, are you using the Jira Charts Macro, which has the "old style" pie chart?

There is another macro - the Pie Chart Macro - which looks much more similar to the equivalent dashboard gadget in Jira. You can locate it by typing "/" on your page then entering "pie chart".

Worth trying to add this - however, some users experiencing it not loading (including myself) - see CONFCLOUD-65999 for more information.

Let us know if it works for you :)

Ste

Arpita February 5, 2020

Hey Stephen,

I did try using that but it isn't what I was looking for. 
I have attached the charts from both Jira and Confluence, that might help add more clarity to my question. 

This is how it looks in JIRA : 

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 13.15.40.png

And here is the confluence version : 

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 13.15.07.png

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2020

Hi @Arpita

That's the equivalent in Confluence at this stage unfortunately.

If you want something more aesthetically pleasing, you'll need to consider an add-on such as the one Tom mentioned in his answer.

Ste

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events