Jira Links dropdown not appearing

Will Fedora December 15, 2021

When I add a link to a Confluence page in Jira, the "Jira Links" dropdown does not appear on the Confluence page. Linking works fine otherwise (links properly in Jira, Confluence Jira Issues macro & cutting/pasting Jira issue URL work fine). I've tried creating a Jira ticket from a Confluence page, and while it works, the dropdown still does not appear. The application links are clearly working.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Is there something else that triggers the dropdown?

We're using the following versions:

• Jira v8.16.1
  • Advanced Roadmaps for Jira v8.16.1
  • Jira Agile v8.16.1
  • Confluence 7.12.5

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi @Will Fedora

Welcome to the community!

Can you explain what you mean by the "Jira Links" dropdown?  Can you share a screenshot?

Regards

Will Fedora December 16, 2021

Thanks, @Fabian Lim! The button/dropdown I'm talking about is in the attached screenshot. This comes from the Move between Jira and Confluence section of the Use Jira applications and Confluence together support documentation. Should also mention we're using the a Data Center instance.

JIRALinksButton.png 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events