Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Issue macro in confluence pointing to wrong domain

Carlos Garcia February 1, 2012

In confluence, I am able to successfully insert a "Jira Issue Macro" retrieved from our Jira Server, however, once I insert the macro and click on the link, the URL points me to the Jira's local host address (shown below in Application URL) and not the "Display URL" our domain name... any suggestions on getting this configuration working?

3 answers

1 vote
Theodore Tzidamis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2012

Hey there,

There is this page (created last November) that revolves around having a proxy in front of JIRA. I was dealing with that page and I was wondering how you solved this, after all. Or is this issue still valid and you found a workaround?

Theo

1 vote
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2012

Is your JIRA baseurl set to reflect your expected external address?

Carlos Garcia February 2, 2012

yes, Base url is configured correctly.

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2012

Curious, and if you use the displayURL as the application URL?

0 votes
RyanA February 2, 2012

Hey there, I'm the developer who wrote the Confluence-JIRA integration. If you entered the wrong url, then I've found that it's better to just delete the Application Link and start over. Yeah, that's crap but I didn't write that part ;)

If you're entering the correct URL and Application Links is still using localhost for the JIRA url then this means you've not configured your base url in JIRA correctly. This is where it has to be getting this url.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events