In confluence, I am able to successfully insert a "Jira Issue Macro" retrieved from our Jira Server, however, once I insert the macro and click on the link, the URL points me to the Jira's local host address (shown below in Application URL) and not the "Display URL" our domain name... any suggestions on getting this configuration working?
Hey there, I'm the developer who wrote the Confluence-JIRA integration. If you entered the wrong url, then I've found that it's better to just delete the Application Link and start over. Yeah, that's crap but I didn't write that part ;)
If you're entering the correct URL and Application Links is still using localhost for the JIRA url then this means you've not configured your base url in JIRA correctly. This is where it has to be getting this url.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs