Jira + Confluence - Expandable/Collapsable

Gavin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2021

Does any know if there is a way to represent the jira data in this desired format?

Overview

• I was trying to leverage the power of Jira and Confluence.  The desire is to pull from my jira the content and display it in confluence.
    • Issue Type = All action items with specified label.
    • Source1 - jira1-SummaryField
    • Source2 - jira1-DescriptionField

Desired

• Result:
    • >Source1 (expandable link)
  • Action Clicked
    • >Source1
    •   Source2

Info:

• So there are a few things that I know of
  • Expand Macro -  Confluence module that provides the ability to expand and collapse content
  • Jira Macro - Jira Macro that displays jira queries in tables.

Issue:

• I'm not able to at least with the defined macros achieve the desired output. 
    • is there a way to do so?
      • Can I generate a report somehow?

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2021

Hi @Gavin ,

I can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

You may wrap your Jira Issues macro into the Table Filter macro and filter your issues by labels, summaries and other fields (by one or several fields simultaneously).

If you decide to go further and create Jira dashboards right in Confluence, here are several examples of the most common use cases among our customers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events