Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Chart Macro, In Two Dimensional chart , the total value link does not work

avinjamuri May 13, 2021

In two dimensional table, the total value link does not work. When you click on the T: column displaying the total number of issues -- total value link, it points to https://jira.eng.xx.com/issues/?filter=null

2 answers

0 votes
Matt Jensen October 17, 2022

I'm running across this same issue.  The query doesn't seem to matter, as it's happening on multiple reports with various completely unique queries.   Easy to repro, just plop a two dimensional JIRA chart on any confluence page, use a random query and x/y axis.  The issue will be there.  All column and row links work except for the single Total value where column and row intersect.  It should link to the same query as the "View in Jira" link that's generated below the chart, but instead links to filter=null. 

We're using JIRA server 8.20.11. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

What is the query behind the gadget and what are the two axis selection fields?  (Feel free to obscure actual selection data, we're only interested in the clauses in use and how they're joined)

avinjamuri May 13, 2021

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 8.55.38 AM.png

avinjamuri May 13, 2021

The number 66 is hyperlinked but the link points to https://jira.eng.xx.com/issues/?filter=null . Hyperlink for the rest of the values is working. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2021

Ok, that answers the second half of the question.  But, what is the query behind the gadget?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2021

I am sorry, I am not being clear, but I do not know how else to phrase it. 

We need to see the query that is behind the report.  Not its name or id, we need to see the actual filter definition.  What is the JQL being run?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events