Jira Card Layout in Confluence.

Gioele Lai April 28, 2022
Hi dear community;
When I share a Jira Card ticket in Confluence, it shows me only the 'Reporter' but not the 'Assignee'. Actually, what I need is that it shows the 'assignee' and 'collaborators' and not the 'reporter'. It is possible to amend it?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2022

Hi @Gioele Lai ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

When you are adding this ticket using Jira macro. After you search the ticket , at the bottom you will have "Display options" when you expand that it will show you all the columns to display. Just remove Reporter from there . You can actually keep only colums you want to see. Try that. 

Have a good day!

Cheers

Srinath T 

Gioele Lai May 2, 2022

@Srinatha T Even if I change the options, the card remains as before. However, I have the option of also showing the Jira Macro as columns and these are editable, which helps me with what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2022

@Gioele Lai Glad to hear that , the information helped. Yes, Jira macro provides a lot of options. To better understand the same you can go thorough the below URL

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Srinath T

Like Gioele Lai likes this
1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

@Gioele Lai Can you share a screenshot?

Gioele Lai April 29, 2022

Sure, thanks @bran

To be clearer, the issue I am experiencing is not with the Jira Cards in the Jira platform but when they appear in Confluence.

Example 1.pngExample 2.png

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 30, 2022

@Gioele Lai ,

You can actually refer the below web page and get an idea about customising columns to display from Jira.

Refer to the screenshot below " To display a table of issues based on a JQL search".

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events