Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Jira Card Layout in Confluence.

Hi dear community;
When I share a Jira Card ticket in Confluence, it shows me only the 'Reporter' but not the 'Assignee'. Actually, what I need is that it shows the 'assignee' and 'collaborators' and not the 'reporter'. It is possible to amend it?

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 30, 2022

Hi @Gioele Lai ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

When you are adding this ticket using Jira macro. After you search the ticket , at the bottom you will have "Display options" when you expand that it will show you all the columns to display. Just remove Reporter from there . You can actually keep only colums you want to see. Try that. 

Have a good day!

Cheers

Srinath T 

@Srinatha T Even if I change the options, the card remains as before. However, I have the option of also showing the Jira Macro as columns and these are editable, which helps me with what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Srinatha T Atlassian Team May 04, 2022

@Gioele Lai Glad to hear that , the information helped. Yes, Jira macro provides a lot of options. To better understand the same you can go thorough the below URL

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Srinath T

Like Gioele Lai likes this
1 vote
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Apr 28, 2022

@Gioele Lai Can you share a screenshot?

Sure, thanks @bran

To be clearer, the issue I am experiencing is not with the Jira Cards in the Jira platform but when they appear in Confluence.

Example 1.pngExample 2.png

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 30, 2022

@Gioele Lai ,

You can actually refer the below web page and get an idea about customising columns to display from Jira.

Refer to the screenshot below " To display a table of issues based on a JQL search".

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

350 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you