JIra Slow Performance with Dashboard

Satish Reddy Durgasi October 29, 2019

Hi Team,

I have the attached issue for the jira lately and more over the latency has increases a lot these days. The Jira instance loads very slowly .

Please help me out with this 

Thanking you 

Jira issue.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2019

Hi @Satish Reddy Durgasi ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If a dashboard takes long time to load and, at the end, a request timeout error is displayed, there are good chances that your Jira instance is waiting to get some data from a remote end (to populate one or more gadgets) but it is not managing to get a reply back before the the request times out.

You can find more information on the request that is timing out by doing the following:

1. Open your Internet browser developers tools
  2. Load the dashboard returning the error
  3. In the "network" tab of the developer tools check which request is timing out

Below you have some links explaining how to do so in different browsers:

In case this won't help, or in case you need assistance doing so, I would advise to open a support request with Atlassian Support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact 

When opening the support request please make sure to provide as many details as possible. It can also be a good idea to attach to the support request a HAR file collected while loading the dashboard.

For details and instructions please see: Generating HAR files and analyzing web requests

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events