After confluence upgrade to version 6.15, all icons for JIRA filters (Issue Count mode) are extremely large in Edit mode. This is making the edit view hard to read due to the space those icons occupy. is this is a new feature in this version?
Hello there Michelle!
I have seen something similar some time ago but I am not sure that it is the same thing. We could try and check if this also affects Newly Added Jira Macros. Do you think that this is possible?
Also, we can try to check the behaviour Using Another Browser. This might be a browser specific behaviour!
Since we are Dealing With Macros, we can also try to Clear The Cache. We can proceed like this:
- Shutdown Confluence
- Make sure that no Confluence process is running
- Remove the following folders
- Restart Confluence
- Wait for the application to start
- Check if the issue still persists
So Michelle, let me hit you with some questions so I can better understand the situation:
- Is this happening with any user in your instance?
- Is this present regardless of browser used?
- Are other macros behaving unexpectedly?
- Does this affect newly created macros, only existing ones or both?
Let us hear from you Michelle!
1. yes its happening to all the users
2. Chrome and firefox have the same issue
3. other marco is working fine. its only affecting jira macro with total issue count display option. Table option is looks fine
4. it affected both existing and newly created
p/s i will try to remove the folders as above and get back to you.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events