Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Macro - Is there a way to use it on a Confluence page in view mode?

Eduardo Mendes November 15, 2012

Hello everyone,

I have configured the JIRA Macro successfully in Confluence, but my company has two requirements which I am not sure I can address with it.

1) Users should not be able to click on the displayed JIRA issues, since they are not supposed to see their issues in JIRA itself. This would effectively mean disabling the links from the JIRA issues displayed in the Confluence page. Is this possible? How?

2) I can create a JIRA issue when editing a Confluence page, going to the menu 'Insert -> JIRA issue'. But can this be done, in some other way, without editing the page? The final goal would be for a client without any knowledge whatsoever about Confluence to come into one of our Confluence pages, and simply create the issue in there in the most straightforward way.

I have searched on both these two topics, but did not get any info so far. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2012

Hello Eduardo,

I strongly believe there is no way to accomplish both questions. What you could do is to open a feature request on those. This link can help you on that: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Creating+a+Feature+Request

I'll leave this question open so other people can help too.

Regards,

Rodrigo Girardi Adami

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events